Acewell 6000 series, a new range of digital dashes with comprehensive functions & a traditional analogue tacho needle, also with warning lights built in & the option of remote control & lap timer
The Acewell 6556 is a comprehensive dash with all usual functions & featuring an analogue tacho needle from 0 12000rpm & with 8 built in warning lights for Indicators/Hazards, Main Beam, Battery (adjustable), Temperature (adjustable), Fuel, Engine & Oil plus a large & highly visible shift light.
For an additional £19.99 you can add the optionalwired remote control which enables the 100 lap, lap timer, see our separate unit Ace 6556WR
- Simultaneously displays, speedometer, fuel gauge, temp gauge & rev counter, gear indicator 1 - 8 & N, there is a secondary digital display below the speed display which can be used to show clock, revs, temp etc.
- Backlight can be switched with sidelights as per IVA requirements
- Warning lamps, 2 x indicators, main beam, over temp, oil, shift light, engine warning, battery (adjustable voltage settings), & low fuel
- Digital tacho 10 -19,990 Rpm, Analogue tacho 0 - 12,000
- There is a second temperature input available on the dash which can accept either a second water/oil temp sender or an ambient air temp sender (not supplied)
- Compatible with both car and motorcycle engined vehicles. 1 to multi cylinders
- Speed input can connect to magnet/reed switch sensor (included) or optional cable drive adaptor or directly to many speed sensors fitted to automotive & motorcycle gearboxes gearboxes. Speedo displays up to 248.5 Mph, switchable to 399.9 Kmh, will also display Max speed or average speed & mileage trips.
- Gear indicator calculates gear by comparing speed and RPM on manual gearbox cars, so no additional sensors are required, can display up to 8 gears, plus N & R
- 100% water resistant so can be fitted to motorcycles, kitcars, off road buggies, beach buggies etc. without worrying about rain damage
- Includes RPM sensing wire, speed sensor, temperature sensor, and wiring harness
- Voltmeter displays 8.0 - 18.0 Volt - battery light is adjustable for triggering voltage
Maintenance reminder, user adjustable, hours or mileage
- Digital temp from 25deg C to 180 deg C, 77 - 356 deg F
- Bar temperature graphic display
- Acceleration/deceleration timer for 0-62 mph, 50 - 70 mph, 100kmh - 0kmh, 0 -1/4mile, 0 - 100m, 0 - 400m
- OPTIONAL Wired remote switch to control the unit as an option to the buttons on the front of the unit, also contols lap timer function adds £19.99 to cost
- 50 Lap, lap timer controlled by remote switch, further trackside sensors etc. are available
- Fully IVA/MSVA compatible
- E-Marked for road vehicle use within Europe
- Dimensions 131mm wide, 84mm high, 31mm deep
- 1 x Digital Dash
- 1 x Speed sensor and magnet
- 1 x Temperature sensor 1/8 NPT which can be used for water or oil temp. .
- Fuel Gauge adjusts for 100 to 990 ohm sender units, reversible for senders operating in the opposite direction, reserve mode or can be switched off if not required
- Voltage warning lamp can be configured for the voltages to come on and off to suit any vehicle
- 1 x Set of cables, full wiring diagram & installation instructions.
- OPTIONAL wired remote at £19.99 enables lap timer feature
If you require the optional remote control, please select it from the drop down menu before adding to cart